The Day After Judgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Great War, little was left in the wake of the nuclear assault. Caught in the midst, you seek to make a name for yourself in this...'new' world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shanghai in Abernathy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 am

Cyrus walked over to the victim, "Aye, a stem pack, a gun, and some ammo, and a safe walk home. All you need to do is tell me who sent you, why, and where the slavers are holding the girls." Cyrus gave the man a sip of his drink to settle the pain for a moment, then waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 am

The member 'Cyrus' has done the following action : Outcome

'Dice Roll' : 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:26 am

The Raider mulled the idea over in his head, the offer of help enticing, but the mistrust of strangers just as strong

(Cunning Check)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:26 am

The member 'Alistair Graves' has done the following action : Outcome

'Dice Roll' : 18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:27 am

"I'm sorry, but...I've been...I've been burned before. We're all liars in this land...only action bears truth." The raider clutched one of his many wounds and grunted in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:32 am

Cyrus sipped his drink before letting the man have another afterward he placed it on the table. "True but lets start small, May remove your blade from the man." After she did, Cyrus returned to his conversation, "I can only hold my comrade at bay for so long. I'm afraid this is the best deal your going to get. I'll raise you the rest of that drink. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:32 am

The member 'Cyrus' has done the following action : Outcome

'Dice Roll' : 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 am

The raider let out a chuckle as he heard the wastelanders words, "You talk pretty, but words are meaningless to me. I...I'm already gone...you either save me...save me and get what you want...or...or you let me sleep and get on with your life."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Bardock

Maeve Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:38 am

Many lines crossed her face as she pouted momentarily, prodding the man with the knife slightly, almost penetrating the flesh. "Have you really? Well I've got action in these two hands." she added, settling her arms across his chest, her bust most likely covering his face. Looking up to Cyrus, she shrugged slightly. "Well now what? Doesn't seem like your gander is working very well."

Lifting the knife, she closed one eye and pointed the blade towards Aeris. "Why not get your girl friend to help ya out, mister? She obviously has some charm." On second thought, she replaced the knife, slowly slicing under the tender flesh of his chest. "Sleep? That's hardly an option. Please...tell me something or this wont be easy for you my dear." She smiled slightly, nearing his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:38 am

The member 'Maeve Bardock' has done the following action : Outcome

'Dice Roll' : 16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:41 am

The raider grimaced through the pain attempting to ignore the woman's tactics. His resolve shook but he was adamant.

(Cunning Check)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:41 am

'Dice Roll' : 10
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:42 am

The door to the bar swung open with a plume of air, and the blood-covered Vlachs stepped inside. The dark eye-holes of his mask settled on the interrogation subject and he moved towards him. A metallic stench clung to the berserker as he made his way through the room. 

Rather than personify himself with words, the savage stopped but a couple of feet from the raider and stared down at him; blood dripping from his white fingertips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:47 am

The pain was too much and thee raider gave in with a small whimper of pain. He looked the woman in the eye before letting his head fall back with his eyes closed, "We're personal merchants, specializing in females of breeding age. We're stationed near here, this was our hunting ground."

The sound of the door opening awoke him from his trance. Immediately, the raider recognized the new figure standing over him as the one he had hoped to fight in the skirmish, "The girl...girl was clever, had...the whole beauty disguising beast thing going. This...now you're just being blatant."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:49 am

Solomon walks into in and up to the bar two shots of whiskey sir he turns to Alistar. any success yet? he downs one shot of whiskey and looks at Vlachs. Don't worry i don't think metal head bites. he says to the raider. he turns back and takes the second shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:56 am

Cyrus shrugged and turned back to the bar, "Sorry to hear you chose death mate." Then Vlachs walks, standing there, "Oi why dont you go wash off mate your getting blood on the floor."  Cyrus turned to Aries, "Why dont you go take a nap, room 3 is rented for the night, you really dont need to see this." Cyrus smiled, "I'll wake you when we are done and ready to go." He returned his attenion to the barkeep, "Another round if you would please."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Bardock

Maeve Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:57 am

As the flesh peeled off, she stopped her hand as he began to speak again. "Personal merchants? You sound more like slavers to me..." frowning, she rubbed her hand over the knife. "Breeding age? What's that supposed to mean?" She sounded offended for a moment, but quickly returned to the present when Vlachs neared them. Looking at his body, he certainly seemed more crimson than before.

"Hey Rusty, no touching for the moment." She warned him with a finger as the raider continued his speech. "Well where is near? I'm going to need a bit more than that. Just give me all the information I need and I promise to end your pain." She moved herself to the other side of his body, her hand moving for his belt or whatever held their pants up these days, and brought the material to his knees. "Please do hurry, i'd rather not harm these goods anymore than needed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:57 am

The member 'Maeve Bardock' has done the following action : Outcome

'Dice Roll' : 17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:00 am

The raider continued his stare down with the tribal that stood so statuesque over him. He was, however, very much aware that an irritated women was standing very near his personal space with a rusty knife.

(Cunning Check)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:00 am

'Dice Roll' : 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 am

After hearing the conversation between Maeve and the raider Aeris looked a way a little after seeing Maeve  preform such an act Aeris then herd Cyrus call her and offer the room she was thinking about it when Maeve suddenly dropped the raiders pants "Ill take that offer." Aeris quickly past the group with a red face after seeing the raiders unmentionables and went to the back, locked the door and laid down on the bed as she slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:13 am

The cold metal stung against his exposed member and the risk was considered not worth it, "Alright, no need to get so crazy, we're making a base at the Oasis Hotel. The basement is large and can hold a lot of people, but good luck getting past the D..." The raider was stopped mid-sentence as his head erupted in a crimson spray of tainted blood that drenched Vlach and Maeva. Alistair holstered his father's Sequoia as he crumbled the note in his hand, "Val, how many people knew Melody was gonna be staying with you?"

Valkyrie stared blankly at the dead body before realizing her brother was speaking and answered, "No one I told, just her caravan guards."

Alistair's face remained cold and neutral as he took another swig, "how did you meet her?"

"She was trading with some other Caravan. I almost tackled her when I saw her and offered her to stay at my place. The merchant she was with seemed kind of ticked so I left so that they could get back to business."

Alistair nodded and holstered the combat knife he was holding into a sheath. He offered his sister the bottle he was holding and made his way outside, "scoundrels and vagabonds, we have what we needed. Sam will take care of any wounds you may have sustained. Rest well for we leave at dawn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:17 am

Cyrus, drank a bit more and late into the night he had the doctor patch two bullet wounds. Afterward he sleep on the couch, due to his room being taken. He awoke next morning and went back to the bar for some breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:18 am

Oasis huh i have a snitch there he should help us when we arrive his name is Hephrid he's a bit special but he's dependable. Solomon nods at the barkeep before heading out.i'll be at the tower wake me when you are ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 am

The mist of blood splattered onto Vlachs' mask, but earned no flinch, no reaction save for the frown beneath the metal. Killing someone so defenseless was... distasteful.

Dismissed, the nomad stepped out of the bar and started for the horizon. The tavern in a viewable distance, Vlachs looked at the bare earth beneath him. Stabbing both machetes into the ground before him, he sampled it once more. It was something. More suitable to his tastes than the comfort of Sanora. The nomad knelt, and eased into the sand, feeling at home in his marked patch of land. 

Even from the town, the silhouette of Vlachs and his machetes could be seen protruding from the bland scenery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shanghai in Abernathy
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Day After Judgement :: The Outer Wastes :: The Roaming Wastes-
Jump to: