The Day After Judgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Great War, little was left in the wake of the nuclear assault. Caught in the midst, you seek to make a name for yourself in this...'new' world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New around here...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark O'connor

Mark O'connor

New around here... Empty
PostSubject: New around here...   New around here... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 1:33 am

<You find a Holotape while randomly rummaging through a filing cabinet in the depths of a sewer, why this filing cabinet was here you had no idea.. but you can tell that the holotape had been placed there recently. It contained a note from a stranger>

Hello to anyone who reads this...

I hail from a far off land known only as Evren. I could go into excruciating detail about that place, but now is not the time nor is it the place. I seem to have just wandered into this nuclear apocalypse out of nowhere. My only wish is that someone will be generous enough to point a guy in the right direction of a hot meal and maybe a Brotherhood of Steel bunker or something like that? Gosh... I really hope putting this message in a bottle and leaving it in the sewer will do something... maybe I've been listening to Elder Rothschild's stories too much. Man, I sure miss those guys. I think I'm going to go to that satellite array Reynolds was talking about, hopefully our cache is still there... it has been a while after all.

<Holotape Ends, your Pip Boy receives a new map marker titled: 'Abandoned Satellite Array X-12' A new quest begins... Strong, Silent Type...>
Back to top Go down

New around here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Day After Judgement :: Other :: Random-
Jump to: