These are the rules all Role Players are expected to follow. We aren't prudish people, but we do believe in basic human decency.
1. No harsh profanity outside of character. If your character is a sewage spewing sailor, that doesn't mean you have to defile everybody and their mother as well.
2. No pornography or explicit sexual references. Sex is okay within the story and if you can get creative with a scene, then make sure its classy. We don't want to hear how John $%#^ into $#%&% while (*#@ on Mary's &^%$# $%^#@!@ ^&*^$ with a soldering iron, nor do we want to see it!
3. No religious debate. We're in neutral ground here, so you may believe whatever it is you wish, just don't preach it, especially if you're going to ridicule someone else's beliefs.
4. Don't argue with moderators. We. Will. Always. Win
5. Don't take it upon yourself to do the job of an admin. If there is a problem tell us about it and we will handle it.
6. Try to use proper grammar, or a spell check if possible. If not, ask an admin to help with your post if you cannot spell properly.
7. No Meta Gaming, you are not a god. If you have to ask if the post is too broken it probably is. Keep things fair.